We do not sell directly to the public. Please see
your local dealer for more information. To find a
dealer near you, please email us with your location
and we will be glad to help. Thank you.
ECI product is created to provide many years of excellent performance with the minimal amount of care. Following a few basic steps will protect your
Wood and Wood Veneers:
- Wood furniture should never be exposed to extreme heat, humid conditions such as being placed next to A/C or heating outlets or open windows. It
is also best to avoid direct sunlight for this may fade certain finishes. Please always keep in mind that wood breaths and absorbs moisture. Chemicals
such as nail polish, nail polish remover, alcohol (rubbing and drinking kind) and even water may leave marks if not attended to immediately. To
prevent damage always use protective pads under drinks, hot plates and clean up spills quickly with a soft slightly damp cloth in the direction of the
- Do not place plastic, rubber or other objects on wood furniture for this may discolor finish. Always use felt, cork or leather under any accessories.
- Cleaning should be done on a weekly basis to remove dust by using a soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain. A high quality, non-silicone
furniture polish can also be used. Always avoid oily polishes and waxes.
- A more through cleaning should be done bi annually by washing with a mild soap that is intended for furniture care and please follow their
- Do not wash wood tops (bar surfaces, table tops, etc.) with wet rags or other materials and allow product to air dry. This will damage wood and wood
veneers and void all warranties.
- Please remember liquid in glass, cups, or center pieces can sweat leaving ring marks on wood surfaces. This will not be covered under our warranty.
Always keep wood surfaces dry and use protective mats under said items.
Laminate Bar Surfaces:
- The hard, durable surface of high pressure laminate tops will maintain its appearance longer than most other decorative surfaces and will require
- Always rinse after cleaning, even the gentlest cleaning agent may leave residue that may, over time, damage or mar the appearance of your surface.
- For everyday cleaning, simply use an all purpose cleaner, with a damp cloth and then rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry (very important).
- Never expose laminate surface to extreme heat such as plates and cups directly from microwave ovens, candles or other extremely hot objects.
- Avoid harsh chemical cleaners such as toilet bowl cleaners, hydrogen peroxide, oven cleaners, or drain cleaners. Always read directions carefully
when applying and using cleaning agents.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT APPROVED FOR
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. COMMERCIAL USE
VOIDS ALL WARRANTIES